医务人员常用对话中英文

health 157 0

 image.png

医务人员常用语

1 What can I do for you

你有什么事?

2May I help you

我能帮你什么忙?

8Please take a seat

please sit down

请坐下.

4Wait a moment please

请等一等.

5Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起让你久等了.

6It is not serious

病情不严重.

7Don't worry

There is nothing to worry about.

不必顾虑。

8You need a thorough examination

你需要做一个全面检查.

9You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days

你需要在医院里住几夭.

We think that you had better be hospitalized

我们认为你最好住进医院来。

10 You should stay in bed for a few days.

你需要卧床几天.

11 You can keep on working

You can carry on with your work.

可以继续工作。

12 You should be very careful for a week or two

这一两周内,你需要很注意。

13. Try to relax and keep calm

尽量放松保持镇静。

14 You'll soon be all right

你很快就会好起来的.

15 1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal

这药对你肯定会很有效的.

16 Feeling well again is a rather slow processI'm afraid.

恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程.

17 You will have to wait for twenty minutes

你需要等20分钟.

18Complete recovery will take a rather long time

彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。

19 You will have to come here for periodical check-ups

你需要定期来门诊检查.

20 If you feel worse please come back to the clinic right away.

要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。

21If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.

你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去.

22I'll come right away.

我马上就来.

23I'm going to make arrangements for your admission

我去给你安排住院.

24Please come with your interpreter next time

下次请带翻译来。

25 Do you understand what I'm saying

你明白我的话吗?

26.Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you

你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?

27. Shall I explain it again?

需等我海解释一遍吗?

28If the trouble persists come back again

要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。

29 There doesn't seem to be anything serious but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain

不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。

30 Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test)

请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。

31 It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.

现在还不好说是什么问题。

32 This is quite common among people of your age

在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了.

This often happens to people of your age.

这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人.

This often occurs at your age

这就经常出在你这种岁数上。

33. This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentrationwho undergo a lot of stress).

这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。

34I suggest you do some light exercises.

我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。

I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.

我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸.

I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.

我建议你作理疗。

I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.

我建议你吃中药。

35I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery,dermatology, urology department

我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去.

36 Your WBCRBC hemoglobinurine stool,sputum should be checked

你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下.

37 A smear should be taken

需要做个涂片.

A culture should be done.

需要做个培养。

38 Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test

明早查血以前不要吃东西。

39 Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test

请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果.

40 What's your trouble

你哪里觉着不好?

41 How long have you been feeling unwell

你不舒服多久了。

42 What medicine did you take?

你吃的是什么药?

43Have you taken any medicine

你吃过什么药吗7

44Did you take your temperature

你试过体温吗?

45Do you smoke drink)?

你吸烟(喝酒)吗?

46 Have you any temperature (a cough a bed headach)?

你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?

47Have your ever had jaundice (low grade feverany chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?

你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?

48Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements,chest pains)?

你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?

49 Do your want to have your tooth extracted tooth filled dressing changedblood pressure checked

你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?

50Let me examine you please

我给你检查一下.

51Please take off your shoes and lie down

请脱鞋,躺下.

52Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt

请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带.

53Please take off your trousers.

请脱下裤子.

54 Please lie on your back stomach right side left side)。

请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。

55Please bend your knees.

请屈膝.

56pleare relax

请放松.

57 Please breathe deeplynormally).

请深呼正常呼吸).

58 Please stick Out your tongue.

请伸出舌头.

59Please let me feel your pulse.

让我摸摸你的脉搏。

60.Let me take your blood pressure

我给你量一下血压.

61Pleaslift your left legright leg

请抬起你的左腿(右腿).

62 Please open your mouth and say "Ah".

请张开口说""

63 It is normalessentially normal).

结果正常(基本正常).

64Have you ever received any treatment before

你以前治过吗?

65 Has it gotten worse

情况变坏了吗?

66Has it happened before?

这种情况以前发生过吗?

67 Are you feeling better

你觉着好一些吗?

68Is the pain gentting less?

疼痛减轻些了吗?

69 Does it still hurt

还疼吗?

70How long have you had this pain

你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的?

71 What kind of pain is it

是什么样的痛?

72 Please tell me something of your past illnesses

请告诉我你过去的病史。

73 Is there any blood in your stool(urine,sputum)?

你的大便里(尿里,痰里)有血吗?

 


声明:本站内容除标明“原创”、“独家整理”外,均来自于网络公开信息收集,仅供学习使用,本站少数附件需自愿赞助后才可下载,该费用并不是直接用于购买附件,而是作为公益赞助自愿支持本站服务器及网站运维,请您知晓。如涉嫌侵犯您的合法权益,请联系vip@health.net.cn告知我们,我们将在第一时间撤销文章并表达歉意,期待我们共同促进医学行业信息交流和发展,感谢您的支持。 立刻扫码加微信群


  • 评论列表

留言评论